OneCity is a political party and progressive voice for people and communities in Vancouver. We focus on affordable housing, climate justice, better transportation, childcare, a sustainable economy and a strong public education system. We are working for an inclusive, vibrant, and affordable city, a city for everyone, not just a few.
As an organization, we practice respectful and positive engagement. We are committed to transparent and cooperative decision-making, and value all voices, especially young and new voices.
OneCity members are able to vote at our Annual General Meeting (if they have been members for more than 30 days) and can be elected to the Organizing Committee after six months.
To be eligible to become a OneCity member you must:
- Agree to support the values, policies, and programs of OneCity, support no other civic parties in Vancouver
- Commit to actively participating in the organization’s activities
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Reside in British Columbia
- Members to OneCity must pay an annual fee of at least $10/year (preceding page)